Recent Topics

1 Feb 25, 2009 19:27    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi.
I have recently try to instal b2evolution. While i'm instalign everything goes all right, but then, when I try to open the recently created blog I've got an error.

##################
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ositedoloni.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
###################

Can anyone help me? I don't undertand a lot of programing...
Thanks a lot,
Luís Alves

2 Feb 25, 2009 20:43

Hi Loni

Welcome to the forums. I am not sure off the top of my head why you would be getting that error. Did you install the blog manually or through your hosting provider?

Just out of interest, is the domain in the 'webmaster' email (in the error message) the domain you are installing the blog on? I have just visited ositedoloni.com and was presented with a directory listing. If you then goto http://ositedoloni.com/fotografia2/ I see a fresh install of b2evolution. I have only had a few clicks around but they all seem to work OK.

Is there something specific that you are doing to access the blog?

Cheers
Lee

4 Feb 25, 2009 21:08

Hi.
Thanks a lot for the answer. I send a mail to my host provider and they solve the problem. Aparently it was a problem with the permissions.

5 Feb 25, 2009 21:21

Ah, good stuff. Glad you got it sorted. Still would be worth upgrading to 2.4.6 if you can.

Cheers
Lee

Form is loading...