Recent Topics

1 Feb 26, 2009 06:42    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I would like to see a plugin that gives me the ability to attach more than images to posts. I'd also like to have the option of linking PDF documents, word documents, and maybe even zip files in order to distribute whitepapers, sample contracts, etc.

If someone knows how this can be accomplished I can certainly try as well, though I've never done a plugin for b2evo.

Thank you.

2 Feb 26, 2009 06:48

I thought you could already do this? The "Make Posts" button (or something like that) only works with images, but when you post if you click on the "Files" button under your writing textarea it will open your file manager in a popup window. You check a box next to your file and click something like "make the code to insert this file".

It returns funny code because if the file doesn't have a title associated with it you get a space linked to the file path, but it is still doing what you seek.

Or at least I'm pretty sure that's the way it works ;)

3 Feb 26, 2009 14:59

EdB wrote:

I thought you could already do this? The "Make Posts" button (or something like that) only works with images, but when you post if you click on the "Files" button under your writing textarea it will open your file manager in a popup window. You check a box next to your file and click something like "make the code to insert this file".

It returns funny code because if the file doesn't have a title associated with it you get a space linked to the file path, but it is still doing what you seek.

Or at least I'm pretty sure that's the way it works ;)

Oh, I will take a look again then. Thank you.

Form is loading...