Recent Topics

1 Mar 02, 2009 17:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5
Hello Hello, I am still a beginner in this world of b2evolution ...

I'm making a web with several logs at once ... I have an index with a list of categories that contains sections of the remaining logs ... what I want is to link the categories of index with pages of other blogs ... but not get it...

Any idea?

I was trying to edit each category and give the name of the name-URL, but will not let me repeat the name-URL and i dont know how do it ...

Surely someone has done on its website, which is quite normal, but I do not see as out ...

Thanks

2 Apr 24, 2009 21:09

Hi Sairo. I'm not sure I exactly follow this, but as you already observed you can not re-use a "cat URL name" (or whatever it is called). This is because even though you can re-use a category name in multiple blogs there is no reason to believe they will be related to each other. So when linking to a category, b2evolution needs to have something "unique to the installation" for each category in the installation.

Sorry, but each one needs to be unique. Looks like what I've done is called them all "cID" where ID is the category number. That makes them both unique and kinda short :)

Form is loading...