Recent Topics

1 Mar 04, 2009 10:28    

I clicked on the widgets tab.. woah, colored now. Hmm...

Hovered over.. hmm, it's a hand!

Dragged, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragged around, played with it, and then...

WOW, you managed to shufffle the widgets back into their original order ..... well done .... update cancelled

ROFL!!! Do I get a trophy? :p

Anyway, I'm testing out 3.1.0-alpha and I'm very impressed, I like the new features included with it currently (the downloadable HEAD branch).

A suggestion, maybe the URL settings found under Blog -> URL tab OR Blog -> SEO tab, can be placed only under 1 tab? Currently, the URL settings shows up on both the URL and SEO tabs.

Then a new suggestion/feature, how about dynamic "short description" and "keywords"? Maybe extend or clone the new feature "<title> tag" will suffice. (On a Per Post basis).

Also, a Backoffice "post type" feature wherein we can add our own that will have some effects? For example, the new feature "Intro-" post types. Say, I want to create a post type "Intro-Cat-SEO". And when I use it, posts with "Intro-Cat-SEO" as its post-type will show up when the Category "SEO" is clicked by the user.

Can't wait... it seems ok too, I'm thinking of using it for production already LOL, for a new blog ;)

2 Mar 04, 2009 10:28

ooops. wrong sub-forum, sorry.

3 Mar 05, 2009 03:37

Laibcoms wrote:

Also, a Backoffice "post type" feature wherein we can add our own that will have some effects? For example, the new feature "Intro-" post types. Say, I want to create a post type "Intro-Cat-SEO". And when I use it, posts with "Intro-Cat-SEO" as its post-type will show up when the Category "SEO" is clicked by the user.

You can already create your own post types in the General settings.

However for what you want to do, you don't need that. You only need to create a post of type "intro-cat" and select the category SEO for that post.

4 Mar 05, 2009 06:20

fplanque wrote:

Laibcoms wrote:

You can already create your own post types in the General settings.

However for what you want to do, you don't need that. You only need to create a post of type "intro-cat" and select the category SEO for that post.

Oooh!! That's excellent, so that's how it works :D

Thanks thanks!

I'll use 3.1-alpha for a new blog hehe, also the best way to test it is to use it regularly ;)

Form is loading...