Recent Topics

1 Mar 27, 2009 01:30    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

(Nevermind about the secondary issue, it was caused by a novice idiot mistake! But the cookie problem persists, so...)

I am having cookie problems, getting logged out all the time. It is much worse in Chrome than Firefox, but persisted in both. In FF I had to constantly re-log-in by simply clicking the button; in Chrome, I'd have to retype the saved password altogether, and even that started failing, until I could only use FF. In chrome I couldn't even preview without getting logged out, and thus could not preview anything.

i poked around here for answers, trying to reconfigure _advanced.php, but with no success.

In FF it tries to tell me I'm already logged in, and to continue on my way. but if I click that I get taken out to the front. Then I click the the log-in to back office, as usual, and it works fine.

2 Mar 27, 2009 04:05

i had this problem earlier, and i knew the solution to it, but unfortunately i dont remember.. and i m sure this issue has been raised a few more times.. try a google search site: b2evolution.net or use the forum search with relevant keywords, i ll look into that see if i can dig it out

3 Apr 01, 2009 07:37

try changing 'instance_name' for your b2 evo install.. that might help

Form is loading...