Recent Topics

1 Apr 14, 2009 02:34    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

hell, i've been upgrading from 1.10.2 to 2.4.6 today and when i checked the blog, i noticed that the images were missing. upon going into the back office, and previewing one of the posts, i received this message:

Invalid post, please correct these errors:
Found invalid URL: Invalid URL format (http://shitledger.com/media/blogs/the fuck shit/image.jpg).

i'm guessing the problem is that there are spaces in the name of the folder... anyway i can fix this without renaming the folder, then going back and editing every single post?

2 Apr 14, 2009 03:32

I'd check your antispam filters first. Just in case ... and it doesn't seem likely but just in case some keywords you seem to use frequently are causing a blockage. fuck and shit come to mind, but it's only a guess. Not sure anymore, but I think it got a bit more aggressive about blocking stuff.

In 246 there is a way to filter the displayed list of antispam keywords but first you have to find the list. Global settings -> antispam I think, then on the right side it'll say something like "antispam keywords".

Anyway after that let's see if using spaces really is the problem. I've no experience with spaces in folder names cuz I'm really old school. Heck it wasn't until June of 04 that I was willing to use more than 8 characters for a file name ;)

Form is loading...