Recent Topics

1 May 06, 2009 21:30    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.6

Hi there,

could anyone explain me where it's possible to change encoding for such things as names of months in callendar?

I'm creating a multiblog with UTF8, in Lithuanian, all the encoding settings (database level and _locales.php --> $force_io_charset_if_accepted = 'utf-8'; / $db_config['connection_charset'] = 'utf8'; are changed and working in posts and comments.

Despite the fact in /inc/_vars.inc.php there's possibility to change names of the months the encoding is wrong and I'm getting errors. The same is with /plugins/basic_antispam_plugin/_Basic_antispam_plugin.php where I'm changing the message for users who want to comment without logging - into my language. The encoding is wrong.

Any ideas where it can be changed?

tnx

Ben

2 May 07, 2009 07:48

Can you post a link to your blog?

4 May 07, 2009 19:10

What do you mean saying "the encoding is wrong and I'm getting errors" ? What errors do you get?

You have to create a Lithuanian language pack in order to translate b2evolution. You shouldn't translate files directly like you do. As far as I know nobody tried to translate b2evo into Lithuanian yet, so you'll be the first ;)

Localization instructions http://manual.b2evolution.net/Localization

Good luck

5 May 09, 2009 09:31

well, you're right, i'm going to do that. That's what happens when humanitarian profile person sits next by the PC... :D :D

Form is loading...