Recent Topics

1 May 07, 2009 22:11    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Does anyone know if you can currently use or will soon be able to manage your B2evolution blog with iBlogger app for the iPhone?

Thanks!

2 May 22, 2009 09:48

Hi,
iBlogger does allready works with b2evo - i´m using it and really like it.
Just make shure to uncheck the field "Prevent CSS tweaks" in the group settings - then it should work.

Nearly forgott to say, that you should choose "worpress" or "Other MetaWeblog" in the iBlogger Setup :oops:

Hope i could help you.

Malte

3 May 28, 2009 18:29

That is good news, however, I have not been able to get it set up or figure out how to set it up on my own. Could you post specific instructions of how you got it working with your B2E blog?

Thanks!

4 May 29, 2009 11:46

Well, try this :

First login to your blog as an admin.
In the dashbord you will find a "tab" "User" - choose this.
You now will see the "Groups and users" section.
Here you could now click on the group your user belongs to.

In the new Window you will find in the "Blogging permissions" section the security filter "prevent css tweaks" - uncheck this an save the settings.

In iBlogger set up a new Blog and choose "wordpress" as blogtype. in the next screen you have to type in the url of your blog (ex. http://yourdomain.com/blogs).
If everythings all right you should come to the next screen, where iblogger asks you to give it your username, password an access URL. The Acess URL should be the whole path to your xmlrpc.php (ex. http://yourdomain.com/blogs/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php).
If still everythings all right iBlogger should give you now a list of all of your blogs. Now just choose the blog you wisch to add and your done.

Hope i describe the way so you could follow me !?

5 Jul 05, 2009 22:57

Hmmm... all goes well until I get to the Access URL - then iBlogger gives me a message saying "The server does not allow access to the provided web address. 403"

Any ideas?

Form is loading...