Recent Topics

1 May 12, 2009 17:06    

Hi expert out there, i need some help from u to get plug-in to show as photo below:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/shahrul53/comment.jpg

Maybe this sample blog belong to EdB, this blog show viewer counter and leave a comment feature. My skin not available for those function. Somebody help me pls.

2 May 12, 2009 17:11

Not mine, and this question is not related to the "Gallery2 plugin" thread where you posted it. The thing is you should make a new topic for a new question for at least 2 reasons. First, that way people will know you have a question on a new subject. Second, only someone interested in the other topic will see this (unrelated) question.

Anyway that is not a screen shot from my web and I don't do any support in PM unless I ask someone to contact me that way. No offense intended okay? The idea is if I help someone privately then only one person benefits ... and you only get one person's answer. Asking in public means you might get answers from many people ... and many other people might benefit as well.

In this case I'm sure it is a simple edit that needs to be done but you should link your blog so people can have an idea what to work with.

Form is loading...