Recent Topics

1 May 19, 2009 12:23    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.6

Hello everyone,

i'm quite new in php and I have messed up with master template. My website is http://stultifera.navis.lt/index.php - there you'll see that 'recent posts' are not shown. As a matter of fact - I've tried to hide almost all the small details that are connected with POST and almost all that are connected with COMMENT, but comments are always visible if there are some.

I'm using "custom" skin.

Now if you choose any particular post (right side menu) you'll get a response in the central part. I just need to make the recent Post+comments seen in the central part when the page is opened.

Can annyone help me?

thanx

Ben

2 May 30, 2009 07:34

hmmm... A couple of things come to mind. First are the posts listed in the sidebar posted in the blog visible at index.php, or maybe does the blog on index.php aggregate posts from the blog the posts are actually in? What happens when you change your skin to either the stock version of 'custom' or 'evopress'? One would expect all usual and customary stuff to come right back, unless you've modified core files to reach your goal.

Assuming selecting 'original custom' restores normal stock stuff, then I would suggest you begin your edits again only move a bit slower. It sort of looks like you hacked out the entire posts loop is the thing.

Form is loading...