Recent Topics

1 May 21, 2009 13:33    

My b2evolution Version:2.4.6

I swear I have used the strikeout code before, but heck if I can figure out how to do it again (or maybe I am just losing my mind and didn't use it before).

Is it possible?

I have tried

[strike]
[s]
[strikeout]

2 May 21, 2009 13:41

If your after a line through a word use the del button on the toolbar

3 May 21, 2009 13:46

use this [del] or the button in tool bar

4 May 21, 2009 13:53

Awesome! Thanks!

(I guess I should really test out all those code buttons, eh?)

5 May 21, 2009 20:04

hudson2001 wrote:

(I guess I should really test out all those code buttons, eh?)

hmmmm ... debatable ... do we prefer your "how the hell do I do this? ..... ohh there's a button" or "ohhh there's a button ... what the hell does it do?" questions? :roll:

¥

6 May 21, 2009 20:57

You forgot the famous "this button doesn't do what I want so it must be broken I want it fixed" questions ;)

Personally I like the people who do a nice job of asking a clear question with an easy answer ... especially if I can beat ¥åßßå to answering :D

7 May 21, 2009 21:03

EdB wrote:

You forgot the famous "this button doesn't do what I want so it must be broken I want it fixed" questions ;)

I have one of those, too, but I haven't searched for an answer yet. I installed the newest video embedding thing, and it doesn't work. The window pops up for me to fill in the necessary code, but hitting OK doesn't put the code in the blog box.

8 May 21, 2009 21:09

The one I wrote? It doesn't take "only the secret code" any more for most videos. Check the readme, or what it says when you click on YouTube button for example and it'll probably say "paste in the EMBED code". It needs the full embed code in most cases now to get the width and height parameters so it can display with intended ratios.

9 May 21, 2009 21:20

My bad.

/hangs my head in shame

It does say post the EMBED code.

I don't read things as closely as I once did, now that I rush to do everything while the baby is napping. :oops:

10 May 21, 2009 22:30

EdB wrote:

especially if I can beat ¥åßßå to answering :D

it brings a tear to my eye to see such rampant optimism surviving in todays pessimistic world ... I salute your valiant effort ..... ohhh yeah *salutes* :D

¥

Form is loading...