Recent Topics

1 May 21, 2009 15:31    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5
I followed a guide in wafflson.co.uk to set up mutliple subdomains and domains . but now when i create user blogs, the sub domain doesn't load skins. the regular URL does (relative to base url).

Edit: Fixed the proble. My bad.

new question: How can i make the b2evo assign the absoluteurl of every new blog created by userblog by default?
I'm using a *.domain.net redirect so the host part is pretty much covered. I just need to know how to make it so that when a user creates a blog the url settings by default be subdomain on main domain. Hope I made myquestion clear.

3 May 21, 2009 19:41

Haha I did that too. but no one replied. this forums are a lot slower than the ones I regularly use. I'm kinda getting impatient being a noob. :)

Your guide was of a great help. Cleared a lot of things to me. Thank you for making such a nice guide.

4 May 21, 2009 19:59

As I said, glad my guide worked / helped :D

sam2kb ( the author of the afore mentioned plugin ) lives in somewhere to the right of england, so not sure if the sun is up/down/hidden for him .... he'll get here eventually though so try to curb your impatient finger tappings ;)

¥

6 May 22, 2009 09:11

but no one replied.this forums are a lot slower than the ones I regularly use.

That means no one had time to reply
I came home back from work at 1am and still replying to your posts :-/

7 May 22, 2009 14:09

Angelica wrote:

Haha I did that too. but no one replied. this forums are a lot slower than the ones I regularly use. I'm kinda getting impatient being a noob. :)

Wow that's awesome! A self-professed noob whining because answers don't magically appear out of nowhere on demand. With a smilie!

ONE PERSON wrote that rather monstrous plugin. ONE PERSON handles tons of help requests for it. ONE PERSON who might from time to time not be online waiting for a noob to expect the plugin to do something it obviously didn't do to come along so he could code up an answer.

Whatever.

8 May 22, 2009 14:28

I'm not whining. May be my way of saying it, gave you the wrong idea. I was just getting impatient to know how to do it. Any way, sam2kb already gave me the answer and I got it working. Sorry if I some how sounded like a whiner.

Thank you sam2kb for helping me out.

9 May 23, 2009 21:05

I told you he'd get here eventually ;)

Ignore the grumpy bugger on the forum, he's from america, english is a second language to him ;)

... actually, it's his 3rd language, he speaks "rant" && "hack" far more fluently ... bugger, that makes it his fourth language!

.. wow, EdB, I'm impressed, you speak 4 languages :D

¥

Form is loading...