Recent Topics

1 May 23, 2009 14:21    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,
This is my first post. I am wondering if anyone can direct me to the specific information on modifying the headers - its visual contents, to include my own logo? I was wondering if it was as simple as going into the folder that the image is kept, determining its properties, crafting a replacement image elswhere on Photoshop for example and then replacing the image.

- zellywag

2 May 23, 2009 16:13

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

A link to your site would help give a more specific answer, but your on the right track.
Your skin and your b2 version would also help

I'll move this to a more appropriate forum...

3 May 27, 2009 17:14

:'(
I would like to add my logo to my header (using evocamp skin), but can't seem to get it to show up. I used the widget tool to upload the image to the root directory, but I can't see it when I pull up the blog (there is a box with a small x which usually means the image won't show up). Also, I'd kinda like for the logo to replace all the title text instead of going under it.
Can anyone help?

4 May 30, 2009 09:40

trheidt wrote:

:'(
I would like to add my logo to my header (using evocamp skin), but can't seem to get it to show up. I used the widget tool to upload the image to the root directory, but I can't see it when I pull up the blog (there is a box with a small x which usually means the image won't show up). Also, I'd kinda like for the logo to replace all the title text instead of going under it.
Can anyone help?

I'm having the same issue. I've got a .png file saved in multiple places (where the f__k is the root of my blog's media directory?)

5 May 30, 2009 09:43

All skins use the <base> tag so the path to /media/ is ../../media/ ;)

¥

6 May 30, 2009 18:57

Hello,
I got my logo to show up by making my picture much smaller (around 150 KB). The files show up under the global tab in the folder named with my user name. I can also access them through the manager on my web hosting.

Thanks!

7 Jun 05, 2009 18:32

trheidt wrote:

Hello,
I got my logo to show up by making my picture much smaller (around 150 KB). The files show up under the global tab in the folder named with my user name. I can also access them through the manager on my web hosting.

Thanks!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That friggin' worked!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, still lots to do, it looks nothing like I want it to look like yet, but it's taken me 2 weeks to get this header I created to even show!!!!!!!

Check it out - http://www.pinkribbonsforjen.com

Form is loading...