Recent Topics

1 Jun 09, 2009 07:47    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I'm getting complained from my blog readers. They say that text is disappearing when they use internet explorer.

some quotes:

Hello,
the problems with disappearing text (one of my previous comments) during scrolling remain (I tried two PCs with IE 7 and one Mac, everywhere the same). But don't care about me, I'm fine, but if other readers experience the same problems you should check your code.

I have the same problem, using IE on a new sony vaio running vista...
scrolling text that is

My blog: www.pinkvn.com

Tnx for any help guys

2 Jun 10, 2009 04:59

I just visited your site and looks good and it is true... there's something wierd with how IE 7 displays your page...

if you scroll down, the div from google ads seems to be breaking (not really breaking but expanding) and it turns white for a quick second. not too bad though when you let go of the mouse...it comes back.

i'm not a css guru but others may know what this is about...

5 Jun 10, 2009 10:04

I'm not sure what's confusing the validator however there is a long list of PHP errors fireing befor the validator even hits the DOCTYPE..
This may help someone sort the issue for you.

# <br />
# <b>Warning</b>: mb_convert_variables() [<a href='function.mb-convert-variables'>function.mb-convert-variables</a>]: Unknown encoding &quot;ISO 639-1&quot; in <b>/home/pinkvnco/public_html/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php</b> on line <b>832</b><br />
# <br />
# <b>Warning</b>: mb_convert_variables() [<a href='function.mb-convert-variables'>function.mb-convert-variables</a>]: Unknown encoding &quot;ISO 639-1&quot; in <b>/home/pinkvnco/public_html/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php</b> on line <b>832</b><br />
# <br />
# <br />
# <br />
# <br />
# <br />
# <br />
# <b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pinkvnco/public_html/inc/locales/_locale.funcs.php:832) in <b>/home/pinkvnco/public_html/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php</b> on line <b>379</b><br />
# <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
# <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="nl-NL" lang="nl-NL">
# <head>

Form is loading...