Recent Topics

1 Jun 09, 2009 20:16    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Need help with a new install as follows:

I use Godaddy.com

php ver. 4.x
MySQL ver. 5.0

when I leave the system set to install the sample files, I always get the following error:

Installing sample contents...

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/M/a/r/Marine/html/install/index.php on line 552

So I remove the check mark to NOT install the sample files and all seems to go well on the install. However when I go to do the admin login I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/M/a/r/Marine/html/inc/_main.inc.php on line 447

ANYONE having the same issues? I would really like to use this b2evolution solution for my site.

Please assist.

Paul D. Williams
Marine@glasgow-ky.com

2 Jun 09, 2009 20:55

Which version of b2evolution are you using?

4 Jun 10, 2009 09:20

Tblue wrote:

Which version of b2evolution are you using?

Sorry about that: 2.4.7 stable

5 Jun 10, 2009 09:56

conf/_advanced.php ... uncomment the line to do with memory limit ;)

¥

6 Jun 10, 2009 14:47

¥åßßå wrote:

conf/_advanced.php ... uncomment the line to do with memory limit ;)

¥

Nope - that didn't work either. Thanks, I will have to try again when I get back in on Friday night.

Paul

7 Jun 10, 2009 15:32

as an aside, pretty sure you can easily switch to php5 with GoDaddy ... just add the relevant handler to .htaccess or sumnmat....

anyway, if giving evo more memory didn't work then I'd be tempted to grab a fresh download of the zip and re-upload the whole of /inc/ && /skins_adm/ ... tad of a pain but it often cures stuff ;)

¥

Form is loading...