Recent Topics

1 Jun 16, 2009 21:25    

My b2evolution Version: 3.2.0-Beta

I've just recently updated my blog to the new Beta from 2.4.7. I'm trying to use the twitter plug-in on a couple of the blogs on my site, but I'm getting errors. I make a new post and publish. The post goes to the blog, and the update goes to the twitter account, but I'm receiving this error page immediately after posting:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH - assumed 'CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH' in ...... /plugins/twitter_plugin/_twitter.plugin.php on line 151

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLAUTH_BASIC - assumed 'CURLAUTH_BASIC' in ...... /plugins/twitter_plugin/_twitter.plugin.php on line 151

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...... /plugins/twitter_plugin/_twitter.plugin.php:151) in ...... /inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 174

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...... /plugins/twitter_plugin/_twitter.plugin.php:151) in ...... /inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 182

My first thought was that it was a problem with the skin since it was one I had altered for the 2.x version, but I changed the skin to a different one and it still did the same thing.

Come someone help me out or at least point me in the right direction?

2 Jun 16, 2009 21:49

I guess I should have done a little troubleshooting before posting, but I really don't want to break anything.

However, I edited the _twitter.plugin.php file and deleted line 151 and that seems to have fixed the error messages, but I don't know if that line was important. :)

Also, after the post now it goes to the post preview page where it shows the gray box with the pinging stuff in it, and there is several inches of empty space before the text. Is this a bad thing / unusual behavior?

Does my deleting that line hurt anything?

Form is loading...