Recent Topics

1 Jun 22, 2009 16:47    

My b2evolution Version: Joomla B2Evolution Component

Hi,
I bought the pack b2evolution for joomla. I installed it. Now, it asks me some parameters to give, such as :
Mysql Host
Mysql Database Username
Mysql Database Password
Mysql Database Name
b2e table prefix

I have te data for the 4 first parameters.
My problem is for the 5th and last parameter : b2e table prefix.
As it is a first installation, I do not have the "evo_" prefix still. I have another prefix which is "jos_"
I tried both, but in both cases I have the following messages in front-end :

Table 'zevoxfr.evo__blogs' doesn't existTable 'zevoxfr.evo__items__item' doesn't exist

I have to precise that b2evolution is going to be used by people who are going to voisit my web site (zevox) and I propose thel toi create their blogs on my site with b2evolution.

My question is : Which table prefix do I have to choose for b2e, and what do I have to do then not to have this error message anymore.

Thank you for your help !

Fabrice

2 Jun 22, 2009 17:00

Hi Fabrice

Welcome to the forums. I have to say that I thought the table prefix defaulted to evo_ unless someone changed it but I could be wrong on this.

I have never used (or heard of for that matter) the Joomla b2evo component but as far as finding out the table prefix for your installation, just crack open /conf/_basic_config.php and scan down for the following variable:

$tableprefix = 'evo_';

L

3 Jun 22, 2009 17:03

Actually, looking at your error message again it seems that there are two underscores between 'evo' and the table name part. Maybe the component is putting the '_' in for you and you only have to supply the 'evo' part ?

L

4 Jun 22, 2009 19:24

fabriceb6 wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Joomla B2Evolution Component

Hi,
I bought the pack b2evolution for joomla

Not trying to sound funny but, if I'd bought a product I'd be expecting the seller to bend over backwards to support my needs in getting that product working ;)

Not that we mind helping you :D

I think lturner's right, change your b2evo table prefix to evo ;)

¥

Form is loading...