Recent Topics

1 Jul 08, 2009 18:58    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I'm getting this message when trying to create a topic there:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum.

3 Jul 09, 2009 03:43

So if you have an issue with a plugin that is not answered, you must write at general support and wait for a guru to read your problem and hope that he or she intercedes for you at the plugin forum...
Then, if the guru intercedes, he/she will answer at the general support forum. If the issue is still not resolved, the process goes on and on turning poor gurus into mediators and making issues longer to resolve...

Right now I have a question at general support that I know would have been answered faster at plugins support, but...

4 Jul 09, 2009 08:17

um... not quite. What we'll do is move the topic to the plugin forum if the question is about a plugin that doesn't have a thread there. Core plugins often don't have release threads for example. Plus us moderators are already mediators I guess. Like, we move stuff somewhat frequently. Mostly spammers I guess, but every now and then real people asking real questions in the wrong place. Housekeepers. We're housekeepers.

So what plugin-related question do you have unanswered? Uploading a 46M video file doesn't seem like its about a plugin, meaning I don't know of a plugin that handles your own locally hosted videos.

Form is loading...