Recent Topics

1 Jul 10, 2009 09:08    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Does anyone know how well these interact? What I'm wondering about is if you check the box for "Email subscriptions" on blog #1 but not blog #2, then aggregate blog #2 into blog #1 will a post in blog #2 send out an email to someone subscribed to blog #1.

Thanks much!

PS: I'd test it but I know all that will do is confuse me even more :(

2 Jul 23, 2009 01:49

I ask because on the new site I'm working on http://www.lebzzzzz.com I've done the following...

blog1 is an aggregation of all of the blogs (no posts actually show on this skin in a straightforward manner...the entire skin is made up of sidebars with sideblogs)

blog2-blog8 I'm using as "categories" or subject groupings...I know...this isn't efficient but since I couldn't get posts by category to show the same way as the sideblog will show them I went with this thought

IF I'm on ANY blog other than one...the subscribe function works as expected...but...just for that specific blog

IF I'm on blog1...the subscribe function does not appear to work...it does not take me to the subscription form...but just refreshes the blog1 page

What I want is for the subscribe link to go to a form where the visitor will be signing up for an aggregated feed of ALL posts from ALL aggregated blogs

Is this possible?

THANKS

Form is loading...