Recent Topics

1 Aug 20, 2009 08:01    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I upgraded to 3.3.1 and now my site doesn't working anymore. In the Regional Settings i have no Default Locale. If i select one from the list and press the save button i get the following error message:

Bad Request!

The parameters of your request are invalid.

If you have obtained this error by clicking on a link INSIDE of this site, please report the bad link to the administrator.

Is there anyone who knows whats wrong with my site after the upgrade ?

2 Aug 24, 2009 04:17

I haven't done an upgrade yet (and won't until an actual stable stable comes out), so I don't have an answer for you. Plus its a pretty wide open question eh? Like, what version did you come from and what (if any) things have you done in the past that might affect locale identification.

ANYWAY I really hope you have a backup of both the database and files handy so you can 'restore' your previously working blog. There is no 'undo' button on upgrade is the thing.

3 Aug 24, 2009 06:51

I fixed it this weekend. I downloaded the dutch region setting and installed these. Strange that the were gone with an update.

4 Aug 24, 2009 07:35

JdKock wrote:

I fixed it this weekend. I downloaded the dutch region setting and installed these. Strange that the were gone with an update.

Yes, very strange. I would sorta think that upgrading might ADD locales, but not remove something already existing. Specially something actively in use!

Glad you got it working :)

Form is loading...