Recent Topics

1 Nov 20, 2009 18:23    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

We have multiple blogs installed on our running version of b2evolution. We just created a new one this morning, and everything seems to be working fine with it. All of the settings are identical to the settings we use for other blogs.

However, on the back-end, at times the new blog (blog #8) does not show up on the dashboard bar. This occurs when selecting Dashboard>Global, or Stats>All, or Blog Settings>List. However, when selecting any of the individual blogs within those lists, the new one does show up in the dashboard bar!

The blog is on an intranet so I cannot link to it. I can say that the list of blogs appears to be in the div with id="coll_list".

Anyone ever seen this kind of thing before?

2 Nov 22, 2009 03:14

Is it showing up in the dropdown box for other blogs?

If there is no dropdown then what happens when you create a ninth blog? I'm only guessing, but MAYBE it goes away under certain conditions because there isn't enough bloggage to drive creation of the dropdown blog selector. Thus creating another blog would make it happen all the time - including those situations you've identified as not showing blog #8.

Form is loading...