Recent Topics

1 Dec 03, 2009 03:27    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I am not a expert in cms and databases so need help.
I have installed b2evolution on my site www.cyberdigital.info
but due to some problem the hosting server got down and the site too.
Now the hosting provider is giving me the database and i am getting this error at the site
my b2evolution version 3.3.1.
please some one let me know how to get the original site back.
http://i47.tinypic.com/20k7skh.jpg

2 Dec 03, 2009 23:57

Did you have a B2evolution blog on this site before, or is this a new installation?

If it is new, you definitely need to get an entirely fresh download and start again.

3 Dec 05, 2009 23:03

filthio wrote:

Did you have a B2evolution blog on this site before, or is this a new installation?

If it is new, you definitely need to get an entirely fresh download and start again.

I have already added my site there and seems like it is the hosting problem so i am getting this error.
Now i have my database and i want to restore my site.then what to do.

4 Dec 06, 2009 00:18

Don't want to sound harsh/uncaring but, if *my* host trashed *my* account, then I'd expect them to restore db and get stuff working, it's why *I* pay them

... doesn't help that I'm my own host, but you get my drift? they broke shit, they should fix it

¥

5 Dec 06, 2009 17:51

¥ is correct, of course (that's axiomic) whatever he sounds like.

But let's assume your host doesn't help. Tell us what you have got and what you have done. So, for example here's some things that would help: did you upload an entirely fresh install of B2evo to your server yourself, and is it the latest version? Do you have a file that is a backup of a previous database, and if so, where did you get it and did it work before, was it running on b2evo and what version?

Form is loading...