Recent Topics

1 Dec 03, 2009 16:00    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

Hey everyone. I'm really happy with b2 right now, but I have 2 minor things I have been trying to get working for a long time now. I am not very good with PHP and cannot get these working.

I would like avatars for my bloggers (currently 4) and nested comments. Every time I have tried to get these working I have broken the website. Is there any way I can get someone to do this for me (change password and let someone trusted on the board have a crack at it)? If not detailed instructions would be very helpful.

This is my website: http://farmvillefanatic.com/

3 Dec 05, 2009 01:33

Well I contacted a couple people but got no response at all. Is this the only way? It looks as though development of plugins has slowed to a crawl on b2, I am in a way regretting not going with a more mainstream alternative. Most of the plugins for b2 are ancient and no longer working correctly.

4 Dec 05, 2009 03:10

well jeez. no response at all? i just got the message yesterday.

right now it's really bad timing for me, because my bosses will be in town next week, and i'm trying to wrap up a project for launch before the end of the year. however, i also have 40 hours of vacation time which i need to use or lose, so i may have time to look at this in the near future.

5 Dec 05, 2009 04:12

brandonh wrote:

well jeez. no response at all? i just got the message yesterday.

right now it's really bad timing for me, because my bosses will be in town next week, and i'm trying to wrap up a project for launch before the end of the year. however, i also have 40 hours of vacation time which i need to use or lose, so i may have time to look at this in the near future.

Thanks, you were not the only one I contacted though, and technically I still didn't get a response from you via email. :p

Just give me a heads up when you can I guess, the site snit going anywhere.

Jake

EDIT: Scratch that, just checked email and there it is.

Form is loading...