Recent Topics

1 Dec 18, 2009 15:46    

My b2evolution Version:3.3.3

Hi,

yesterday I downloaded and installed b2evolution for the first time. Wonderfull. The glossyblue is very clean en beautiful.

None the less something bothered me. When I posted something the first line of the post started right besides the title of the post.

I downloaded the skin seperately from http://www.b2evolution.net/ and renamed the old glossyblue folder and uploaded the new one. Now it is fixed. Maybe there is an old version of the skin included in the download package.....

2 Dec 19, 2009 12:00

thanks for the information.

I noticed that in glossy skin 2 css are linked but not founded in b2evolution 2.4.7

@import url("../../rsc/css/blog_base.css"); /* Default styles for the blog navigation */
@import url("../../rsc/css/item_base.css")

I found those 2 files in b2evolution 3.3 version

3 Dec 20, 2009 19:14

After a while I saw that the downloaded version had more flaws. It didn't show the attachments.

When i opened the php files or at least the css file the one included in the b2evolution download is newer. I don't advise the blog software version 3.3.3 and the seperate download version. Not solved yet.

Let you know

4 Dec 20, 2009 19:21

I added these three line to the css file

@import url(../../rsc/css/img.css); /* Import standard image styles */
@import url(../../rsc/css/blog_elements.css); /* Import standard blog elements styles */
@import url(../../rsc/css/forms.css); /* Import default form styles /

and it changed nothing to the title line out. So can any body help? For an example look at www.compower.org/blogs.

5 Dec 20, 2009 22:46

Thanks for reporting.

Open styles.css in that skin and add the following at the end:

div.bText {
	clear: both;
	padding-top: 10px;
}

7 Dec 23, 2009 14:45

You've made my day...

I'm completely happy. Couldn't figured that out by myself.
Thnks

Form is loading...