Recent Topics

1 Aug 05, 2004 21:55    

hi!
i downloaded b2evolution last week and just found out how to change the skin(s) and canfigure everything like i want it to be.
look here: http://www.pennyroyal.de/b2/index.php

i?m almost satisfied but i have a question:
how can i get rid of the first displayed date. it must be in here, but if i change something i get errors.

<!-- =================================== START OF MAIN AREA =================================== -->

<?php // ------------------------------------ START OF POSTS ----------------------------------------
if( isset($MainList) ) $MainList->display_if_empty(); // Display message if no post

if( isset($MainList) ) while( $Item = $MainList->get_item() )
{
$MainList->date_if_changed();
?>
<div class="bPost" lang="<?php $Item->lang() ?>">

the following code would be like that... maybe someone can tell me what i have to change or has any idea?

<table width="95%" border="0">
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#B5DFBD"><?php
locale_temp_switch( $Item->locale ); // Temporarily switch to post locale
$Item->anchor(); // Anchor for permalinks to refer to
?><?php the_date("","",""); ?> um <?php the_time() ?> uhr. <b><?php the_title(); ?></b></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><?php the_content(); ?></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td bgcolor="#D9F7D9"><b>freda</b> - <?php comments_popup_link("kein Kommentar", "(1) Kommentar", "(%) Kommentare") ?> <?php permalink_anchor(); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>

thank you for help!

2 Aug 05, 2004 23:01

you don't want the date been shown, right?
ok, that's easy, just delete

$MainList->date_if_changed();

and only this

3 Aug 05, 2004 23:07

wow, thanks a lot, that works!
i just tried to delete that whole "mainlist"-thing before..

4 Aug 06, 2004 08:21

The mainlist function is the bit that means "this is where your posts start, and where b2evolution starts to repeat everything below here in each post" - until the bit that says end of posts.

5 Jun 19, 2006 09:33

Oh My God! Thank you !!!! It worked!

Form is loading...