Recent Topics

1 Jan 27, 2010 22:08    

My b2evolution Version:

Hello,

I'm making some tests with the twitter plugin and I want to reset the ping status of some posts directly in the database.
How can I do that ?

2 Jan 30, 2010 19:24

I'm having problems with the Twitter plugin consistently working and would like to be able to do the same thing, hoping to get the posts to re-ping. I thought (based on something I found in another post) it might be the post_notification_status field of the evo_items_item table, but resetting that from 'finished' to 'todo' had no effect for me. There must be something else to it.

3 Jan 30, 2010 21:29

evo_items__item -> change "pings" to "not done" or summat ;)

¥

4 Jan 31, 2010 00:08

There is no 'pings' field in table evo_items_item. There is a post_notification_status with possible values of 'noreq', 'todo', 'started', and 'finished'.

However, if you change the value from 'finished' to 'todo', it doesn't seem to re-ping (that I can tell).

How would one force it to take place, and be able to tell that it has tried? I went into the post, changed it's status to deprecated, change it back to published, and get the notification

"post processing already pending".

How do you reset this or trigger the action to take place properly?

5 Apr 16, 2010 18:58

¥åßßå wrote:

evo_items__item -> change "pings" to "not done" or summat ;)

¥

chashock wrote:

There is no 'pings' field in table evo_items_item.

Classic. I am so happy I saw that.

I am guessing Blonde Bimbo's advice to me was based on the same expertise with B2E.

Or should I say lack of expertise. ;)

6 Apr 16, 2010 20:42

Yay, if you look deeper into my 6k+ posts you'll probably find waaaaay more errors ;)

You may also want to check the dev list for all the coding I've done with the core and delete those bits from your install ;)

¥

7 Apr 20, 2010 13:06

:D lol /* points to the rep. of Happeh*/

Form is loading...