Recent Topics

1 Apr 01, 2010 22:08    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I didn't want the random photo widget, so I disabled it. But there is a message still showing up that says, "The requested Blog doesn't exist anymore". How can I get rid of this?

2 Apr 03, 2010 06:18

Hi intergrative.

How did you disable the photo widget?

3 Apr 03, 2010 06:28

try to enable it, disable it and remove it completely by click the X red button.

4 Apr 06, 2010 21:49

I enable, disable, and remove with the red x, but still, on my blog, in the spot where it used to be, it states, "The requested blog doesn't exist anymore."

Any other ideas?

Or, I can just add the random photo widget back on, but when I did that, I still saw the same text showing up on the blog. I noticed that I can only add the Random Photo Widget to the main blog (Blog A) but it doesn't seem to be an option on Blog B. Is this normal?

5 Apr 07, 2010 11:31

Are you sure it isn't the linkblog ? Have you still got the linkblog widget on your sidebar pointing to a blog that you have deleted ?

L

6 Apr 07, 2010 17:11

Thank you so much for the help. I would have never guessed it was the link blog. I just changed the blog number to blank, and it worked!

Thanks again!

7 Apr 07, 2010 22:13

Cool, glad that was the problem. You can just delete the link blog widget instead of setting the blog id to blank.

L

Form is loading...