Recent Topics

1 May 18, 2010 17:07    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

Im looking for some one to help me upgrade or upgrade for me b2evolution script from 0.9.X version to any new version since Im having a problem with this one and there is no way that I can solve this.

Im ready also to pay to any one that can do this for me.

This is really urgent I will give you the url and the things you need in pm.

Thank you,
Dritoni

2 May 18, 2010 17:37

1. What are the problems you're having with 0.9.x

2. You realise that an upgrade will kill any custom skin/plugins you have

3. What version of evo do you want to upgrade to

4. [/list:o] ¥

3 May 18, 2010 17:44

Hello my friend,

Well my version is 0.9.2 I think and the problem is the index.php is all blank the file DB.php something is wrong may I pm you the web-site with an ftp account and I could aswell give you the cpanel password I host at servage.net

Thank you,
n0tird

4 May 18, 2010 17:46

Again,

1. The problems Im having is all the pages are blank.
2. Well if this could be fixed then it will be ok if not then what to do I have to fix this.

3.Any version just a version that it will work and I will have a better support.

5 May 18, 2010 17:53

I hate to say this, but, servage is a smidge renowned for having lax security perms. I've had more than one VPS killed by their exploits.

¥

*edit
Feel free to pm me credentials, I'll take a look

6 May 18, 2010 18:45

Based on the fact that editing, all instances off, this segments of code appears to make your blog work :

<?php
    if (@include(getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT').'/ads/phpadsnew.inc.php')) {
        if (!isset($phpAds_context)) $phpAds_context = array();
//        $phpAds_raw = view_raw ('zone:4', 0, '', '', '0', $phpAds_context);
//        echo $phpAds_raw['html'];
    }
?>

Have you installed these recently ?

¥

7 May 18, 2010 18:52

I have installed nothing just copied the web-page after some one deleted and try to connect to database and it didnt work but now is working all fine.

You saved me a lot man thank you thank you.

May god bless you.

Thank you again,
n0tird

9 May 18, 2010 18:59

The web is all working now all the links that didnt work just that the admin now it is not working.

I sent you one pm could you check that.

THank you,
Dritoni

10 May 18, 2010 19:06

As I said in PM, you need to contact servage and ask them what settings they've changed that stopped "LC_" working.

Although I'd *really* recommend tthat you change host. you get exactly what you pay for with servage :(

¥

11 May 18, 2010 19:09

Just to move stuff from pm to here :

your pm wrote:

I did my friend but they respond like this.

Hello xxxxxxx,

Well, I have tested your issue by uploading a phpinfo.php file and it works fine.

http://domain.tld/phpinfo.php

Hence the php files are displayed properly by the system. Also if you check the phpinfo link, you can see that the display_errors is already enabled (turned on).

This is a script issue, please inform your programmer about the same.

You may wish to reply and point out that the script you are using has been running without fault for several years now ;)

¥

12 May 18, 2010 19:12

I did updated a ticket saying why all this is happening and they to check about the erros but probably they will not do nothing so is there a chance you could solve this aswell in meantime.

Thank you,
n0tird

13 May 18, 2010 19:16

Chances are that if I try and fix this it will cascade into even more errors elsewhere, I'm not prepared to go down that never ending route ;)

Wait and see what your host says. If they're not helpful then take your money to another host ;)

¥

14 May 18, 2010 19:22

Since in 16/06/2010 I have to renew my account wich hosting would you prefer.

Thank you,

15 May 18, 2010 19:38

In reply to your pm, lets hope that works, because I'll be offline in 2-3 hours ;)

I can't really recommend a host myself, unless you want to go the full dedi route @ £100++ a month. In which case I can recommend the company that we pay. they're pretty good @link [url=http://www.rapidswitch.com/]RapidSwitch[/url]

¥

16 May 18, 2010 22:13

Well that did fix some of the problems but still there is one more problem.

I get this error.

b2evocore/../htsrv/login.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in b2evocore/_main.php on line 162

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required b2evocore/../htsrv/login.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5/') b2evocore/_main.php on line 162

Thank you,
n0tird

17 May 19, 2010 09:42

Your /htsrv/ folder had been moved into your b2evocore folder, I've moved it back to the right place for you.

¥

18 May 19, 2010 11:10

Well what to say I pay my host and they should help me and they don't care and I found you here and you do so much for me.

Thank you man,

I really appreciate it.

Form is loading...