Recent Topics

1 Jul 21, 2010 06:59    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Re: [url=http://cheerfulthanks.com]CheerfulThanks.com[/url]

I add photos into the body of the post feature using expert mode in the text editor. This gives a different appearance than Francois Planque's photoblog images in that he has a nifty outline of info below the pic. My pics end up being outlined instead.

My two questions are: 1. how do I get my pic uploads to look like Francois?

I see that his pics are displayed from my server, not back to his website. I have no idea what to use as a link in the expert text editor mode. I have tried several variations which have not worked. Oh, I did get that link input window to work for an external link to another website. I tried both absolute and relative links to photo's on the b2evo server but that did not work either. Dejavue, I just remembered I asked question #1 earlier. Sorry

2. I can get pics displayed, be it different appearance from whatever method Francois uses, but they do not show up when clicking on the "index" link of the photoblog. How do I accomplish getting my pics to show up in the index mode?

I spent a day and a half browsing thru the first 10 pages of the forum. I did not find an answer but I sure did learn a lot! I spent another day and a half trying different things in b2evo to try to get things to work. Now I turn to the experts ;)

Thank you!

~~Ray

3 Jul 22, 2010 14:14

Thank you sam2kb.

It took me a little while to figure out what is meant by "linked images" as I kept trying to link them via the url input window in the expert text editor.

I did try the section below that for linked files once and it did not work for me. But after reading your response, I tried it again and voilaa!

Thank you so very much sam2kb!!!

~~Ray

Form is loading...