Recent Topics

1 Jul 31, 2010 16:26    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I have two questions.

Firstly, I used to run Wordpress on my website, and used a plugin to aggregate my podcast. I've recently switched to b2evolution, but, unfortunately, I am unable to change my iTunes feed. So what I attempted to do is use a .htaccess 301 redirect from www.example.com/oldfeed to www.example.com/newfeed. However, when I subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, it tells me that I don't have a valid podcast URL (which I know to be false, because I can subscribe to the podcast by directly inputing the feed URL into iTunes) and the description of my podcast in iTunes shows my feed URL to be www.example.com/blog1.php. Why is it redirecting to my homepage instead of to the feed URL, as described in .htaccess? Can I fix this?

Secondly, I have a forums page, and want to add a link to it in the nav bar beside my blog list, but I can't seem to find a way to do this without more redirect silliness. Is there a way to create a direct link to my forums without creating a blog called Forums and using a 301 redirect again?

Any help on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

2 Aug 01, 2010 12:59

jarrekmaar wrote:

Secondly, I have a forums page, and want to add a link to it in the nav bar beside my blog list, but I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Admin > Widgets > Navigation > Add new Free Html Widget

Form is loading...