Recent Topics

1 Aug 24, 2010 23:41    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Hello all

I don't seem to be able to get the regional settings to recognise the fact that I am not American.

When I write a new post, the Language setting always defaults to US. Throughout my site admin, the dates are in the American format rather than the one we use here. Dates in the stats section are always given in American.

In Global Settings I have disabled every regional setting except en-GB. I have even moved en-US to the bottom of the list. In Firefox, I have checked that my Regional Settings are set to en-GB.

Seeing as none of that works, is there a hack to get all the dates to look correct, er, I mean, British? :)

2 Aug 25, 2010 03:13

Each blog and user have their own locale, so you probably have to go to each and set them all to en-GB. Then each post already made has a locale all it's own so you probably have to edit each post to make them all be en-GB. Then you may as well go to Global settings and disable or delete the en-US locale. I'm pretty sure that'll get everything now and forever being "old school English".

If ya got a lot of posts it's probably easier to do it in phpmyadmin. Depends though.

3 Aug 25, 2010 13:28

Thank you EdB! I changed my own (admin's) locale to GB and the US option has disappeared.

Form is loading...