Recent Topics

1 Dec 12, 2010 23:37    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Pretty much what I titled the thread. I've tested it and I know I'm missing a setting somewhere. In admin it works great but when I log in as a user it doesn't work.

I have the users set up in the bloggers group with their setting at 6.

I'm new to the software and read what I could find but didn't see an answer.

What am I missing?

2 Dec 13, 2010 05:10

Do you mean that same posts look different for admin and other users?

3 Dec 13, 2010 08:52

i guess he says the "more seperator button" in the backoffice is not working for users but works for admin.

If that's the case, it doesn't make any sense.

4 Dec 13, 2010 15:45

tilqicom wrote:

i guess he says the "more seperator button" in the backoffice is not working for users but works for admin.

If that's the case, it doesn't make any sense.

I didn't think so either but that's exactly what's happening. The guys writing are all friends and I have their privileges set at 10.

The pixelgreen template works but hotairballon, route_53, and b2evo_ru don't work at a user level but do when I sign in as an admin. The templates that don't work are without any modifications to the templates.

5 Dec 13, 2010 15:52

Does the button still visible and users are able to insert the separator in their posts?
Can you give us a link to your blog?

6 Dec 13, 2010 16:22

i can not imagine how a front end skin would interfere with the backoffice

7 Dec 13, 2010 16:25

sam2kb wrote:

Does the button still visible and users are able to insert the separator in their posts?
Can you give us a link to your blog?

Sam, it's in test right now and doesn't have an active link. I didn't want to move it live until I got everything working.

The more seperator button is visable but when it's pressed it doesn't drop in the

------------more-----------

code in the post.

And when previewed the post does not have seperation

8 Dec 13, 2010 18:07

Switch the editor to HTML view (a button below the text area) and see if it works in that mode.

9 Dec 13, 2010 18:11

You're a brilliant person Sam. Thank you very much!

Form is loading...