Recent Topics

1 Dec 20, 2010 02:22    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I am pretty new to this so please be patient with me.

I have installed everything and everything else seems to be working fine.

When I click the header link or comment link I get a error, cannot find page.

Also when I post, I get this error.
Remote error: Demo blogs shall not be logged. (804)

There inst any content other than test content, I will work on that after the bugs are worked out.

rudag.com using 3.3.3

2 Dec 21, 2010 00:50

It seems like the post is made, but a page for the post is not created. A link is created but wither the page is not created or for some reason not visible.

Again any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 Dec 21, 2010 01:17

a link to your blog might help

4 Dec 21, 2010 04:05

Ok, I have deleted the DB and created a new one, I have re installed b2evo and I have the same problem, when I click a header link there isn't a page to display.

i posted the link earlier, now its not here, www.rudag.com

5 Dec 22, 2010 02:48

I would just like to take the time to thank all that helped me with my problem. Since, there isn't anyone willing to lend a hand, I will have to choose another blogging software. This is really disappointing to me, because I have used b2evo in the past and enjoined using the software.

In the two days since I made this post I was only told to post my url, which is already in the originally post, and one I did it was removed.

REALLY?!?

Thanks for nothing.

6 Dec 22, 2010 04:15

Have you fixed the blog already? I don't see any errors.

Remote error: Demo blogs shall not be logged. (804)

You probably switched b2evo into demo mode. You may want to edit /conf/_advanced.php file and set

$demo_mode = false;

Please keep in mind that this is a forum where you get support from b2evo users just like you, they reply when they have time.

7 Dec 22, 2010 04:18

Sam2kb,

Thanks for the advise, i will try that.

I was able to solve the other errors through 3 days of trial and error troubleshooting.

Form is loading...