Recent Topics

1 Jan 21, 2011 17:40    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I want to put adsense after title and body text i am usuing mystique theme plz anybody tell me how can i do?? plz plz plz help

here my blog: www.sportzonline.info

If u do it properly i will give u $2.plz pm me if u interested.

2 Jan 22, 2011 03:14

just add "widget container" after title and body text or whereever you want to display a widget.

inserting a widget means simply adding below code:

<?php // ------------------------- "After title adsense" CONTAINER EMBEDDED HERE --------------------------
// Display container and contents:
skin_container( NT_('After Title'), array(
		// The following params will be used as defaults for widgets included in this container:
		'block_start' => '',
		'block_end' => '',
	) );
// ----------------------------- END OF "After title adsense" CONTAINER ----------------------------- ?>

right after your title in your skin's file (posts.main.php or if you dont have that one; index.main.php).

Then simply go to widgets and insert a free html widget in that container with your ad code.

3 Jan 22, 2011 11:35

tilqicom wrote:

just add "widget container" after title and body text or whereever you want to display a widget.

inserting a widget means simply adding below code:

<? // ------------------------- "After title adsense" CONTAINER EMBEDDED HERE --------------------------
// Display container and contents:
skin_container( NT_('After Title'), array(
		// The following params will be used as defaults for widgets included in this container:
		'block_start' => '',
		'block_end' => '',
	) );
// ----------------------------- END OF "After title adsense" CONTAINER ----------------------------- ?>

right after your title in your skin's file (posts.main.php or if you dont have that one; index.main.php).

Then simply go to widgets and insert a free html widget in that container with your ad code.

I did not see any "widget container" after title.

4 Jan 22, 2011 12:40

bdsur wrote:

I did not see any "widget container" after title.

yes there isn't.That's why i gave you the above code.Insert it after your title as explained above and insert your free html ad widget in that container afterwards.

Form is loading...