Recent Topics

1 Aug 30, 2004 19:20    

I have used Fantasico to install 0.90.10 which went well. The problem is I've been rendered smilieless... :(

Upon opening the smilies.toolbar.php file I'm given this error through FTP:

"C:\DOCME~\Owner\Locals~\Temp\flt3E9.toolbar.php* contains invalid path".

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. It would get me smilin' again. :D

2 Aug 30, 2004 21:43

Simple top-of-my-head thought: did you use an FTP program to download the file to your computer before editing? The reason I ask is seeing the "~/temp/" in your quoted error statement. You need to actually bring that file to your computer - not try to edit it from your server, and to do that you need a real FTP program. The one in cpanel, as far as I know, is no good. Try doing a google search for "aceftp". It's got a free version that only has a little nag-screen when you shut it down but I've found it to be a really easy to use tool.

This could be way off base. Usually the only things that come off the top of my head are grey hairs.

3 Aug 31, 2004 04:59

I have a few grey hairs myself... ;)

Fantastico comes with scripts already pre-installed. Basically all one has to do is fill in the blanks on the config file and one is ready to go.

The problem with the smilie toolbar was that the file was empty.

So, I downloaded 0.90.10 to my desktop and replaced both plug in toolbars (both were empty) with the ones that I downloaded and everything works fine now. :D

Thanks for the input.

Form is loading...