Recent Topics

1 May 16, 2011 11:19    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.5

blog: http://airynothing.net/Blogs/index.php?blog=11

I just upgraded. It says it was successful. I can post. Images show. My pages are online. There is a problem, however. I have no idea exactly what it is. This is the message I get:

"Warning: Missing argument 2 for load_class(), called in /usr/home/airynot/public_html/Blogs/inc/comments/model/_commentlist.class.php on line 29 and defined in /usr/home/airynot/public_html/Blogs/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: classname in /usr/home/airynot/public_html/Blogs/inc/_core/_class5.funcs.php on line 89

Fatal error: Class 'DataObjectList' not found in /usr/home/airynot/public_html/Blogs/inc/comments/model/_commentlist.class.php on line 36"

The first two errors are on every page of the blogs and the admin pages. The fatal error shows up on the dashboard of the individual blogs. The global dashboard has only the first two the other pages have.

I'm guessing I'm missing some vital information in those php files. I imagine (hope) it's a simple thing to fix, but I'm clueless when it comes to php.

Thanks for any help you can give.

2 May 28, 2011 06:39

Seems like you fixed it already. Was that an old file from previous b2evo version?

3 May 28, 2011 23:42

No, not fixed at all. It no longer seems to show in the back office (after a quick glance), but now it replaces the comment box and any comments I may have had. It's very frustrating.

4 May 29, 2011 00:16

Download a fresh zip, and upload files to the server overwriting existing.

5 May 29, 2011 00:18

Just checked again. I went to posts & comments and the comments tab and this is the message I get:

Fatal error: Class 'CommentList' not found in /usr/home/airynot/public_html/Blogs/inc/comments/_comments.ctrl.php on line 211

I don't know what is going on! I had the message that there was a later update. I have not updated again, but now I'm using the latest stable version again. While I was looking at the php file mentioned above, something happened, because the very same page now shows the old message again instead of the message above.

I'm going to redownload the latest version and reinstall it. Maybe that'll fix it.

6 May 29, 2011 00:18

Thanks... we posted at the same time.

7 May 29, 2011 05:12

Yay!!! Thank you sam2kb. Everything looks fine now.

Form is loading...