Recent Topics

1 May 23, 2011 22:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Because I misspelled the orignal URL and I went the easy route and bought the correct spelling and redirected (Travellingmel.com and Travelingmel.com), I am now in the position where I've moved the blog to the correctly spelled URL, changed the basic_config.php file and I have the blog coming up correctly. Except that now all of the img links to the photos in the media directory still point to the old URL. I'm assuming that the only way to fix this is to go into each post (aprox 520) and manually delete the extra "l" from each link OR write a sql command to parse the post content and change each instance of "www.travellingmel.com/media/" to "www.travelingmel.com/media".

Anyone know an easier way to do this OR does Anyone know a quick and easy sql script that would work?

Thanks for any help
v2.4.7

2 May 28, 2011 05:51

Run this in phpmyadmin, don't forget to backup the database first.

UPDATE evo_items__item SET post_content = replace( post_content, "www.travellingmel.com/media/", "www.travelingmel.com/media/" ) ;

3 May 28, 2011 18:01

Awesome. Thank you so much.
Backed it up, ran the script, then...deleted prerendered cache from the Tools/Misc tab. (that took me a second to figure out)

All ran perfectly.

Form is loading...