Recent Topics

1 Sep 26, 2011 14:05    

My b2evolution Version: 4.x

Hi,
I am trying to install userblog_plugin 2.2.0 on 4.0.5 b2evo.

Please see the mysql error I am getting when admin adds a user.

Thank you,
Prasad.

An unexpected error has occurred!
If this error persists, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page

Additional information about this error:
MySQL error!

Unknown column 'bloguser_perm_comments' in 'field list'(Errno=1054)

Your query: 

INSERT INTO evo_blogusers( bloguser_blog_ID, bloguser_user_ID, bloguser_ismember,
              bloguser_perm_poststatuses, bloguser_perm_edit, bloguser_perm_delpost, bloguser_perm_comments,
              bloguser_perm_cats, bloguser_perm_properties,
              bloguser_perm_media_upload, bloguser_perm_media_browse, bloguser_perm_media_change )VALUES ( 3, 6, 1, 'published,deprecated,protected,private,draft',
              'all', 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 )

[/code]

2 Sep 27, 2011 09:33

Hi,
I tried few more attempts :

from the schema I realized that evo_blogusers doesn't have blogusers_perm_comments field.

I created this field to the original schema. Later uninstalled userblog and reinstalled it.

I registered as a user to have a userblog.

It is giving internal server error. Can some body help?
I also created "u" directory and changed the permissions to "777".
still no luck.
thanks in anticipation,
Prasad.

3 Sep 27, 2011 14:09

This plugin does not work in b2evo 4.x in fact you don't need it any more.
- go to Users > User settings > Registration and choose a group for new users
- then open Users > [pick the group you chose] > Edit > check "New users automatically get a new blog" and "Access to Admin area -> Normal"

If you would like to make a template for new blogs and preset name, tagline, links and other params, check the /plugins/_test.plugin.php for InitCollectionKinds() and GetCollectionKinds() methods

4 Sep 28, 2011 19:35

Hi Sam,
Thank you very much.
But seems like userblog_plugin has more settings than the current merged ones.

Thank you once again,
Regards
Prasad.

5 Sep 28, 2011 20:36

It's true. However at this time my plugins are abandoned :(, and I try to work mostly on sponsored projects.

6 Oct 28, 2011 19:59

sam2kb wrote:

It's true. However at this time my plugins are abandoned :(, and I try to work mostly on sponsored projects.

Hi Sam,

I am using the "New users automatically get a new blog" from 4x.

How can I hack this to see that the blog created is created in a particular directory with the username as the directory name and a media folder / skin folder inside that directory ??
Can you help me?

Your userblog_plugin had these options which make it convenient for managing the registered users with Blogs.

Thank you in advance.
Please help me on this.
Prasad.

7 Oct 28, 2011 21:42

Theoretically you can edit default blog settings stored in /inc/collections/model/_collsettings.class.php It's probably easier to fix the plugin than edit hose settings manually.

The plugin is outdated last time I checked it two years ago, it needs to be fixed to support b2evo v4.
This is not something that can be done in a few minutes, and I don't want to invest time into it.

Form is loading...