Recent Topics

1 Sep 11, 2004 03:09    

Hey, my name is Greg and I work for NEXCESS.NET Web Hosting Solutions. With the release of our newly designed website, we've also released a HUGE tutorials section with 100+ tutorials on many many scripts including b2evolution. If you'd like to check it out, go to http://nexcess.net/hosting/support/tutorials

2 Sep 11, 2004 13:04

It would be good if it wasn't for a version that's out of date. We've had four releases since 0.8.9...

3 Sep 13, 2004 15:38

At the time of writing the tutorial is was current. :(

I have it on my "to-do" list to go through all of them and update em, but its gonna take a while!

4 Sep 13, 2004 22:42

Actually, the tutorial that you have isn't far off.
The only thing that's changed is that you don't have to manually update the config file in notepad if the server can write to the _config.php file. (We have a form that fills in that stuff.)

Of course, updating the config file manually will still work, and that hasn't changed very much. You could just replace the screenshots (including the screenshot of the config file, since it's a little different) and call it 0.9.0.10.

[EDIT:] Oh, also, you can select the default locale in the installer these days, and we have a few more importers. But if someone gets the new version from our download page, then they'll see all that stuff.

Form is loading...