Recent Topics

1 Feb 22, 2012 22:16    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.5

Earlier today, I started a new blog on my system and after putting in a filler post while I tweaked the skin, I ended up having to log out (on a work computer). I got back on, logged back in, and now I can't create or edit posts. Everything else seems to work fine, but when I try to edit a post or create a new one, frrom any link, I just get a white page. I tried logging back out, clearing my cache, and logging back. Still no luck. Not sure what is going on, though I've been having other issues that no one has been able to answer either.

2 Feb 23, 2012 03:29

Ok, just to see what would happen, I downloaded the latest b2evo and installed it in another directory. Ran the setup, everything checked out, and now the page is blank.

http://www.dubird.net/blogs

I don't know what's going on, but I'm really getting frustrated.

3 Feb 25, 2012 06:48

Seems like it's working now

4 Feb 25, 2012 08:07

My host finally switched me to PHP5. So, the latest version works, but for some reason, 4.0.5 lags HORRIBLY, and I can't upgrade. I posted about that in another topic. So, until I get the upgrade fixed, I'm stuck with a non-working script, or manually entering ALL my old posts into the latest version.

5 Feb 25, 2012 15:23

Were that you who posted a half-upgraded database scheme? I lost that post, could you link to it?

Form is loading...