Recent Topics

1 Feb 29, 2012 01:13    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.x

Hi

I just installed this Blogging software after looking at many others. While I am quite technical, my skills lend themselves to network design, and I have very little creative talent.

In addition to lacking talent, I am also lacking time. I am an impatient learner. Would there be someone who knows this web application inside out that would be willing to do a "desktop share" and give me a guided tour and quick tutorial? I am thinking about an hour would be more than sufficient.

I am not looking for a freebie - if you have a PayPal account, I am willing to pay for the lesson.

Please message me and let me know....

Thanks

Robert

2 Feb 29, 2012 01:18

contact sam2kb via pm, he is the only one capable of giving you a crash course around here for now.

3 Mar 07, 2012 20:38

While I don't have the deep level knowledge that tilqicom or Sam2kb have, I have built about a dozen sites on b2 and know the interface pretty well (you can see some of my projects here: http://www.donofriowebsolutions.com/index.php/Portfolio/)
I've done training with every site I've launched so I'm very versed in the walkthrough. Let me know if you're interested - I'm available pretty much immediately.

- Ethan

4 Mar 11, 2012 23:04

Last week was a bit of a mess, but I really would like to get a guided tour and some help getting my blog working as it should.

I have installed a couple of plugins, but I still don't have users registering properly, and my posts always need to be manipulated to get them to display in the correct order.

Other than that, the rest of the work is cosmetic.

If you can help. please email me at robert.gusnowski@gmx.com and we can arrange to do a screen share and I can get this under control. I am willing to pay whatever is requested for about 60-90 minutes of support.

Thanks...

Robert

5 Mar 12, 2012 02:32

I'll be sending an email to you shortly.

Form is loading...