Recent Topics

1 Jun 26, 2012 15:55    

How to Integrate b2evolution with wordpress??
i have recently downloaded b2evolution and looking better solution for my web development works.i have already installed wordpress application..i want to integrate b2evolution with current wordpress installation..also i want to host silverstripe with this URL http://shopping.lk/b2evolution directory

Is it possible to integrate b2evolution with wordpress??Are there any plugin available??
Thanks

2 Jun 27, 2012 08:56

Why do you want to integrate the apps? B2evolution is a lot more powerful than wordpress, it's like integrating a bicycle into a racing car :)

3 Jun 28, 2012 01:26

sam2kb wrote:

Why do you want to integrate the apps? B2evolution is a lot more powerful than wordpress, it's like integrating a bicycle into a racing car :)

which one is the bicycle : P ?

Seriously though, they are both bikes, -not that much difference in terms of function-, just one is your good old reliable one you can depend on, the other is a shiny 'made in china' one, tend to break any time with a sh*tty lock : D

4 May 02, 2013 15:22

Can any one help me how to integrate to b2 evolution from wordpress. I have hoasting in godaddy and i need to install b2ev in godaddy hosting. I am new for building a website but still I want to do it myself because I should learn. Please help me step by step if some is aware of this. Thanks in advance.

Form is loading...