Recent Topics

1 Sep 24, 2012 04:32    

I’d like to put the following image viewer in a blog post but I’m not sure where to put the JavaScript code. I am running b2evo v4.1.4.

Example of viewer – http://www.jstmel.com/momar/Thela_Sheet_Pets.html

I’ve searched the forums but haven’t found much info. Two different threads said to place the JavaScript in certain .php files, but none of my folders contain the files suggested. One suggestion was to put it in _html.header.php or _html.footer.php. Another suggested putting it in _main.php.

The files I am finding, that are named the closest to the above ones, are _html_header.inc.php, _html_footer.inc.php and I cannot find any file with “_main”. I am using the Glossyblue skin, but cannot find any of the suggested files in any of the different skins folders either.

Are the files I am finding the correct ones? Or do I need to put the JavaScript someplace different? If one of the files I have found is correct, where in the file would I put the JavaScript code? Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 Sep 24, 2012 21:58

The files I am finding, that are named the closest to the above ones, are _html_header.inc.php, _html_footer.inc.php and I cannot find any file with “_main”. I am using the Glossyblue skin, but cannot find any of the suggested files in any of the different skins folders either.

Use _html_header.inc.php or _html_footer.inc.php, the other files you listed are from older version of skins and are not found/supported in the recent versions of b2evolution

3 Sep 25, 2012 02:21

Thank you for the reply sam2kb.

I assume I would place the script code within the <head> area correct? (like you would on an html page) But, would I need to open it with <?php and close it with ?> ?

Example:
<?php
<script>
blah blah blah
</script>
?>

Or would I just put in the script code?

Form is loading...