Recent Topics

1 Nov 07, 2012 10:16    

In which file i should place the code? I am using intense skin :?:

3 Nov 07, 2012 13:05

tilqicom wrote:

just use a plugin

Are they still maintained and are safe to use in the last version of b2evolution? They seem old to me...

4 Nov 07, 2012 14:05

KrakHead wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

just use a plugin

Are they still maintained and are safe to use in the last version of b2evolution? They seem old to me...

well there is nothing to be "unsafe" about them, they simply replace your ua-xxx-xxx code in the google analytics code, and it doesnt have much to do with your b2evo version, just use any, it should work

5 Nov 07, 2012 15:06

tilqicom wrote:

KrakHead wrote:

tilqicom wrote:

just use a plugin

well there is nothing to be "unsafe" about them, they simply replace your ua-xxx-xxx code in the google analytics code, and it doesnt have much to do with your b2evo version, just use any, it should work

I added the code to _html_footer.inc.php seems to be working great i don't think i need the plugin anymore also theres 2 spam posts below my thread..

6 Nov 07, 2012 16:51

KrakHead wrote:

I added the code to _html_footer.inc.php seems to be working great i don't think i need the plugin anymore also theres 2 spam posts below my thread..

of course it would, but its not the best practice since you can lose your changes the next time you change your theme, upgrade your b2 etc. You'd better off using a plugin

7 Nov 25, 2012 08:12

Try "Simple Google Analytics" Plugin. Its a snap to installl and set up. Even better Google sees it right away and has no problems with validation.

8 Jun 24, 2014 18:30

You say just post plugin? Your comment is dated 2012. What version was that? What plugin should I be using V5.09? I have been to the plugin page and I see nothing updated there either? I agree with the older post about the difficulty in finding your recommended solutions.

Please direct me to the current plugin source for V5.09 and the how to?

Form is loading...