Recent Topics

1 Dec 21, 2004 17:32    

Hi! Today, my webpage was not reachable for half an hour and when it did come back up it shows the following text instead of the blog.
This is b2evolution version 0.9.0.11.

You cannot use the application before you finish configuration and installation.
Database schema is not up to date. You have schema version , but we would need 8064.

Please use the installer to finish your configuration/installation now.

Well, as it seems the version is missing, but it is still in the settings table in MySQL. Can someone help, I'm getting a bit desperate!

Regards & thanks in advance

2 Dec 21, 2004 18:18

I've been seeing that a bit lately on different installations. I'm not sure why. I *think* it has something to do with my host doing some sort of upgrade to either php or mysql or one of the little pieces of php. It goes away all by itself. On the blogs I saw it happen to it fixed itself within half an hour.

3 Dec 21, 2004 18:21

Well, in my case it still is going on... Does someone know a hack or something to bypass this?

4 Dec 21, 2004 18:23

Talk to your host. This is not a fault of b2evolution.

5 Dec 21, 2004 18:30

I'm already doing that, but they are difficult to reach at the moment. My other MySQL sites are working correctly, so I figured there must be a setting or so...

6 Dec 22, 2004 06:09

same thing happenned to me .. went on all day. I was 'freaking out' .. but finally came back on it's on.

7 Dec 22, 2004 11:35

I think that this could be that PHP get updated to version 4.3.10 but the Zend engine was not update. This is a Zend bug that affects some scripts.

Form is loading...