Recent Topics

1 Jan 10, 2005 01:12    

Version: 0.8.6.2

I recently had a problem while modifying the admin\_formatting.php file. I saved the file using a plaintext editor and it completely killed all spaces, so I had to reformat it by hand.

After reformatting and uploading, I get an error 1) when editing posts and 2) when posting/editing a comment, even though the edit/post goes through fine. I had no problems prior to this.

1) When editing a post:

The regular "Updating post..." screen comes up, but with this message below the header:

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [...]/b2evocore/_functions.php on line 216

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [...]/b2evocore/_functions.php on line 217

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [...]/b2evocore/_functions.php on line 216

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in [...]/b2evocore/_functions.php on line 217

2) When posting a comment:

I get a blank page with the following text:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [...]/b2evocore/_functions.php:216) in [...]/admin/edit_actions.php on line 363

Any ideas? It's definitely not white space after ?>. I checked that already.

2 Jan 10, 2005 01:25

idea? sure. get a fresh copy of the file and upload that one

3 Jan 10, 2005 01:37

Thanks! Worked. Don't know why I didn't do that to start with.

4 Jan 10, 2005 16:48

maybe you should also do an update. because 0.8.6.2 is really, really old and no one will be able to help you with it.

Form is loading...