Recent Topics

1 Jun 24, 2005 03:55    

Why, if my blog complies with Terms of Service, and I follow all instructions to appear in the Recently updated b2evo blogs, it doesn't gets listed.
I did get listed when it started, but now it just doesn't any more.
Have I been blacklisted?
My Blog is in http://www.guillermocasanova.net and is called Guillermo Casanova - Piezas y Trozos

2 Jun 24, 2005 05:09

It just takes a while to get approved. Don't worry, you'll show up as soon as they can get to you.

3 Jun 24, 2005 16:14

Personman, thanks for your assurance.
What I find strange is that I did get listed once but then it stopped. Thus my question about being Blacklisted.

Regards

4 Jun 24, 2005 16:24

Are you sure you're not getting listed? Your link won't show up right after you post if they use any sort of cacheing. Check your referer logs to see if anyone has clicked through from b2evolution.net. I would still give it a couple of days, then you could contact Graham. You may also want to read [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?p=13520#13520]this[/url].

5 Jun 24, 2005 17:03

personman, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting listed and also that I did get listed once.
I read the post you pointed to me a long time ago. When I read it I decided not to bother anybody since I understood there was a huge list of blogs to be reviewed and accepted.
A few days after, it seems all blogs were reviewed and mine started to show, but now its not showing anymore.

Regards

Guillermo

6 Jun 24, 2005 17:27

Guillermo,

The b2evolution.net site has had a few server/db issues that are still in the process of being fixed. (I.e., the [url=http://skins.b2evolution.net]skins site[/url] which recently came back online.) I'm not up on all the ins and outs of it, but it's entirely possible that the list was corrupted/lost/restored from a backup, and now you're just waiting in line again.

Don't worry, it'll get listed again, I'm sure.

7 Jun 24, 2005 17:54

OK, I'll wait for it to get listed again.
Thanks both for your replies and help.
I do want my blog to be listed when I post something new but I also want to be sure that everything related to b2evolution works well because I continually recommend bloggers to be to use this script and no other.

Regards,

Guillermo

8 Jun 25, 2005 09:48

There is no record of your site, blacklisted or otherwise. Are you sure you're not getting any error messages when you send the ping?

9 Jun 26, 2005 07:37

Graham,

I post without any errors at all. It even says that it has pinged b2evolution succesfully but when I visit the b2evolution my site is not listed.

10 Jun 26, 2005 12:59

Hmm, strange. I'll pass this one over to Francois, maybe he has an idea as to what's happening.

11 Jun 27, 2005 05:55

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Regards

Guillermo

12 Jun 27, 2005 08:27

I was being dumb. It's all fixed now.

13 Jun 28, 2005 04:58

Graham,

Whatever you did fixed the problem. Thank You!

My Best Regards

Guillermo

Form is loading...