Recent Topics

1 Aug 08, 2005 20:08    

Hello there :-)

Unfortunately last weekend I had to move to another server with my websites and b2e. 3 days ago I didn´t even know, that I had to move...

Now... the website is on my new server (new path, new IP...) I have problems with b2. It cannot find the blogs anymore... that means... usually I can open it by clicking on: http://www.mydomain.com/index.php/myblog
This doesn´t work anymore. I get an 404 error.

What did I do wrong??? I changes the permissions of the blog directory to 777...

Thanks a lot for your help :-)

Vicky

2 Aug 08, 2005 22:04

Do you have "Use extra-path info" checked on the settings tab? If so, are you sure your new server supports that feature?

3 Aug 08, 2005 22:18

Do you have "Use extra-path info" checked on the settings tab? If so, are you sure your new server supports that feature?

Well... I am not sure and so I asked m provider. I´ll see tomorrow. Until then I´m affraid I have to uncheck the extra path info... and make a redirection... :-(

Thanks anyway for your help :-)

Vicky

PS.: Just tried it because i have the b2 system 2x installed. One testing and one running. The testing version works with "Use extra-path info" checked ... hmmh. strange... maybe there are some files missing in the running version...

4 Aug 08, 2005 22:37

Problem fixed!

I activated the htaccess... There was this line: AcceptPathInfo On

I activated this and now it works... Yep... I didn´t use the htaccess on the old server :-)

Thanks for your help :-)

Vicky

Form is loading...