Recent Topics

1 Aug 16, 2005 19:56    

I have uploaded files to my server and set the permissions right but now when I try to run install I get

Warning: main(/home/web/www/install/../conf/_config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/web/www/install/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/web/www/install/../conf/_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/web/www/install/index.php on line 19

And when I try to run install and when I try to open the /conf/_config.php file it says

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /conf/_config.php on this server.

The funny thing is that I have set the permissions and the permission of _config.php is 666 with chmod and I have set it to 777 and tried too. So What is wrong when it says that _config doesn't have permissions even when it does ??

EDIT:
I got it working alittle when I set all the folders and all the files it complained about to 777 with chmod but now it wont save the install settings and I dont think everything should be on 777...

2 Aug 16, 2005 21:35

Got everything working... Changed most of files to 755 and installed package php4-mysql...

Form is loading...