Recent Topics

1 Aug 24, 2005 20:33    

My blog is quickly filling up, and messages are starting to get pushed off the first page. However, the template that I modified for my uses didn't include last/next links so people could go to the next page of messages. When I open a different template and take the code for the links and paste it into my template, everything goes haywire! For some reason, all of my style sheets go out the window, and everything defaults to the basic template (which is nothing but white background and text.) Why would a simple snippet of PHP code totally eliminate my style sheets? Does this sound familiar to anyone?

The code that I'm trying to paste in is:

<strong>
<?php posts_nav_link(); ?>
::
<a href="<?php $Blog->disp( 'arcdirurl', 'raw' ) ?>"><?php echo T_('Archives') ?></a>
</strong>

I'm still pretty new to PHP, so I don't know what most of those words mean! :oops: Do you see anything in there that would be affecting my style sheets? Thanks for your help!

2 Aug 24, 2005 20:41

Got a link to a page where this is happening? Can't do anything without a link.

3 Aug 24, 2005 21:06

Wow, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but somehow the problem corrected itself. I think I had made a stupid mistake in the HTML somewhere, and in trying to recreate the problem, fixed it. So, nevermind! Thanks anyway... :oops:

Form is loading...